1. A. Zoellner, S. Tan, S. Saraf, A. Alfauwaz, D. DeBra, S. Buchman, and J. Lipa, "Differential optical shadow sensor for sub-nanometer displacement measurement and its application to drag-free satellites," Opt. Express 25, 25201-25211 (2017).
2. S. Tan, S. Wang, S. Saraf, and J. Lipa, “Pico Kelvin Thermometry and Temperature Stabilization Using a Resonant Optical Cavity,” Opt. Express 25, 3578-3593 (2017)
3. S. Tan, P. Berceau, S. Saraf, and J. Lipa, “Measuring finesse and gas absorption with Lorentzian recovery spectroscopy,” Opt. Express 25, 7645-7656 (2017)
4. S. Saraf, S. Buchman, K. Balakrishnan, Chin Yang Lui, et.al, “Ground Testing and Flight Demonstration of Charge Management of Insulated Test Masses Using UV LED Electron Photoemission”, Classical and Quantum Gravity 33 245004 (2016).
5. S. Saraf, P. Berceau, A. Stochino, R.L. Byer, and J. Lipa, “Molecular frequency reference at 1.56µm using a 12C16O overtone transition with the noise-immune cavity-enhanced optical heterodyne molecular spectroscopy method”, Opt. Lett. 41, 2189-2192 (2016).
6. S. Saraf, “Power Scaling and Quantum Noise Measurements in Nd:YAG Slab Laser Amplifiers”, PhD dissertation, Stanford University, Proquest, 2005
7. S. Saraf, K. Urbanek, P. King, and R.L. Byer, "Quantum noise measurements in a continuous-wave laser-diode-pumped Nd:YAG saturated amplifier," Opt. Lett. 30, 1195-1197 (2005).
8. S. Saraf, S. Sinha, A.K. Sridharan, and R.L. Byer, "100 W, single-frequency, low-noise, diffraction-limited beam from an Nd:YAG end-pumped slab MOPA for LIGO," in Advanced Solid-State Photonics, Postdeadline Proceedings, Vol. 94 of OSA Trends in Optics and Photonics Series (Optical Society of America, 2004).
9. A.K. Sridharan, S. Saraf, S. Sinha, and R.L. Byer, "Zig-zag slabs for solid state laser amplifiers: Batch Fabrication and Parasitic Oscillation Suppression," Appl. Opt. 45, 3340-3351 (2006).
10. S. Saraf, R.L. Byer, and P. King, "High-extinction-ratio resonant cavity polarizer for quantum-optics measurements," Appl. Opt., 46, 3850-3855 (2007).
11. A. Sridharan, S. Saraf, and R. L. Byer, "Yb:YAG master oscillator power amplifier for remote wind sensing," Appl. Opt. 46, 7552-7565 (2007).
12. K. Goda, E. E. Mikhailov, O. Miyakawa, S. Saraf, S. Vass, A. Weinstein, and N. Mavalvala, "Generation of a stable low-frequency squeezed vacuum field with periodically poled KTiOPO4 at 1064 nm," Opt. Lett. 33, 92-94 (2008).
13. K. Goda, O. Miyakawa, E. E. Mikhailov, S. Saraf, R. Adhikari, K. McKenzie, R. Ward, S. Vass, A. Weinstein, N. Mavalvala, "A quantum-enhanced prototype gravitational-wave detector", Nature Physics, 4, 472-476 (2008).
1. “Method for Fabricating Zig-zag Slabs for Solid State Lasers,” US Patent 7087447
2. “Apparatus for the noninvasive treatment of tissue using microwave energy,” US Patent 8825176
5. “Method and Apparatus for Controlling Ultrasonic Transducer,” US Patent 6819027