Laser and Optical Engineering
The SN&N laser development team has over 30 years experience in designing cutting-edge laser systems, frequency stabilization modules, optical cavity design, thermal controllers for optical cavities, analog and digital electronics for precision control. SN&N has collaborated with Stanford University in developing advanced laser frequency standards using molecular gases such as iodine, ¹²C¹⁶O and ultra-low expansion glass cavities. Our expertise in lasers and optics is extensive, we strive for precision and quality in our work.
Our areas of expertise:
- Single-frequency, single-mode solid-state lasers
- High power Nd:YAG lasers
- Optical amplifiers
- Frequency conversion modules
- Ultra-low expansion glass (ULE) cavities
- Pound-Drever-Hall (PDH) locking modules
- Advanced clocks for space applications
- Advanced interferometer configurations
We offer custom laser products designed to your company's needs and our existing laser products.